- Old, inefficient fridges and freezers can cost up to $150 per year to operate.
- Fridges and freezers made before 1993 may be costing you even more — up to $300 every year to operate.
- Why not save that money by retiring your old unit (must still be in working order and plugged in when they come to pick up)?
- National Grid will pick up your old, second fridge or freezer and recycle it at no cost to you.
- $100 rebate offer ends February 28, 2014.
For more details call 1-877-545-4113 or click HERE.