Spring is a busy season in the real estate market. However, if you are a prospective home seller or home buyer, you should not wait for the flowers to bloom (not even in New England) to get ready for it.
If you are a seller there are few things you can do now to get ready to sell:
- Start packing (get your closets, garage, basement organized and clear the clutter in the process, rent storage unit if needed).
- De-personalize (pack up the photographs and family heirlooms, let buyers imagine their own photographs on the walls).
- Improve your home (little things can have a big impact: replacing old caulk, updating light fixtures or hardware).
Whether you are a seller or a buyer:
- Interview real estate professionals (they will help you research the market and get you a detailed market analysis)
- Assemble your client team (talk to your mortgage advisor, financial advisor, estate planner, and other professionals that may be involved in the process).
Connect with me today and I will help you create a solid real estate plan and assemble your client team so you can make an informed decision that is right for you and your family.
Call/text: 508-507-9715, email: Renata@betterlivingre.com